The Fair & Rodeo has been cancelled due to COVID-19
Exhibit Hall Rules
1. Read and follow the General Fair Rules.
2. All exhibits must have been completed or harvested in the last year. Exhibits cannot have been exhibited in the previous years in the Baker County Fair - Halfway.
3. An age group must be indicated on both the entry form and exhibit tag by the following Capital letters;
EXHIBIT HALL AGE GROUPS
S: Seniors, 70 or over *Light Blue Tags
A: Adults, 20-69 *Yellow Tags
T: Teens, 13-19 *Green Tags
J: Juniors, 0-12 *Pink Tags
SF: Small Fry ( 0-5 Arts & Crafts,only) *Orange Tags
P: Professionals: Persons who sell their work or accept money to instruct someone in their profession. (Items may not be marked for sale) *White Tags
Note: Leaving the discretion as to being professional to the exhibitor
4. Exhibitors must enter items in correct classes according to the premium list and tag color designated for your age group. Items in incorrect classes may not a be judged. Entries are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
5. Exhibitors of items they exhibits must be neat and clean.There will always be a superintendent available for any questions regarding your exhibits.
6. Exhibits can be entered on Friday before fair at 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM and Saturday morning from 7:30 AM to 10 AM. (Judging begins 10 AM)
7. Read and follow the rules for the individual Divisions.
Exhibit Booth Awards:
1st place - $30 2nd place - $20 3rd place - $10
Most Creative Veggie Contest:
Best of Junior/Teen - $15.00
Best of Adult/Senior - $15.00
One Judges Choice Award in each department receives $15.00
Age Group Sweepstakes Winners in each department receive a ribbon
Junior/Teen *Either a Junior or Teen hi-point winner receives $15.00 in each department
Adult/Senior *Either an Adult or Senior hi-point winner receives $15.00 in each department
Over-All-Hi-point winner (all departments totaled)
Junior/Teen Hi-point winner receives $50.00
Adult/Senior Hi-point winner receives $50.00
Please note changes to the Sweepstakes winners. We hope to encourage the youth to bring their exhibits to the exhibit hall. We would like to see the exhibit hall full of your exhibits!!!!
Pick up exhibits from exhibit hall between 2-4:30 PM Monday. Exhibits may also be picked up Tuesday, from 12-2 PM
For more information about the Exhibit Hall and to receive an exhibitor number, please call Fair Manager, TBD